An Important Message For Our Customers
During this challenging period, the well-being of our customers and team is our priority. Thus, we have introduced measures to minimise the spread of COVID-19.
- All our factory, store and office staff are washing their hands regularly and maintaining social distancing.
- We have introduced increased regular cleaning practices into our showroom and factory premises. Multiple times each day, every surface & high touch-points are cleaned.
- Our delivery staff are wearing new latex gloves for every delivery & maintaining social distancing.
- We have anti-bacterial hand sanitiser in-house and have installed paper towel wipes in all common areas throughout the factory & showroom.
- Staff who can, are working remotely via internet and mobile phone.
If you are unwell or returned from interstate or overseas recently, we ask that you please shop with us online or contact us via phone or email to discuss or place your order.
At this stage our showrooms & factory remain open, but we’ll adhere by any Federal or State Government guidance as the situation continues to develop.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and respond quickly to advice from Government health authorities.
Thank you for your continued support of our family business.
Andrew & David Pfitzner